2012年10月18日星期四

rush hours

fuck!!!!
sorry for the word, but that is my true feeling now...

rushing,rushing,rushing...
everyday rushing assignments...
is almost non-stop for it...
discussing,typing,planning,researching and later some more surveying==''
what the hack is it?!

i never feeling bad like dis before...
dis semester...
just week 5 now, but the situation is like week 10...
and the most pressure for me is, im the leader of assignment group...
not easy to became a leader...
everything must follow up very well...

i fell that im not a good leader for sure...
but im trying my best to become a good leader...
at least that i can going on the discussion in a smooth way...
but the truth is not like what im expecting...

saturday back to my hometown...
is great thing for me, coz i can temporary put off my pressure...
is damn tired...is my heart tired...
don like to do anything...
don...don...don do anything...at dis moment...
juz let myself relax...calm down...
and den,god bless me...

没有评论: