2009年4月6日星期一

visit de college~~~

originally,i want to go to de tar college on tis thrusday..
but finally i go 2molo wit ah long...
so,2day i wake up earlier thn normal time...
about 6.10am,
long drive his kancil come to petronas tat opposite my garden room to fetch me...
we buy some food for breakfast at 7-11,
after tat we take de united bus on 6.30am,
we saw tat not more thn 5 person inside de bus...
we take about 1 an hour to arrive srb,
n thn we buy de ticket to midvalley,
coz my uncle waiting us at midvalley...
after 1 n more hour,
we r arrive midvalley when de clock stop at 9.15am...
b4 i cal my uncle come to fetch us,
i consort wit long to case about for cimb bank,
coz he wan to de bank draft for payment of apply hostel...
at de tar college,
we saw many student at there,
student at there all can speak english very well,
tis siuation make me feel suprise..
i always tot student there all talk in mandarin or cantonese...
now i juz noe english is too much importance for me...
after done for registration,
uncle take us to visit de hostel...
there got 2security gate are setting in de hostel area,
so it wil be seen more strictly n more safety...
at de ktm for return to srb,
i am disgorge coz by too hungry...
haha...
at tat time,
i have no more mood to shopping..
disgorge is very toilsome,
enable my bingy comfortlessness...
tis type of sense is very bad...
next time i wil not live on air anymore...

7 条评论:

小老板^^ 说...

yor....u take twins sharing room?or single room?u good lor!many ppl accompany u ooH...

pity me...>.<

孤单的树*Charles* 说...

there juz got twin sharing room...
no single room...
juz long accompany me...
but kah wai n my ns fren,
they hostel all near my college...
so sometimes we can make lunch together loh...

小老板^^ 说...

yerrrr.....admire oh!!
but lucky me there gt single room...
i stay at the hostel 1semester then i will move outside liao...>.<

hope gt nice roomate with me la...>.<

孤单的树*Charles* 说...

oo...
but i think single room wil more expensive loh...in btween twin sharing room...
maybe i same wit u,
after 1sem den move outside,
or after 1year juz move...
hereabout hostel is all de housing area...
so can find de room easyly...
hehe...

小老板^^ 说...

i don wan share with others ppl oh...
bcau all tak kenal de...>.<
then i sure take single room lo althought it expansive...but juz expansive RM20++ only la...haha^^

❤ʒаÿяэщу❤ 说...

+oil lar...
for ur future...
haha~~

孤单的树*Charles* 说...

haha...
same together lah...