2009年4月4日星期六

18 of may~~~

my college life wil begin at 18 of may...
from now till 18may,
still got more thn 1 month...
recently,i juz done for de payment of de course,
tat i choose is quantity surveying....
n den i pass de application form of tar hostel through de pos express,
wit de payment of rm788.40 for 1semester...
so expensive but tat is no choice for me...
my cousin tel me tat 1st year in de college is better reside in hostel...
tis is bcoz i am new around entironment there...
haha...
for me is ntg problem reside in hostel,
but i juz scare i wil hard to get along wit de person tat im incognizant,
coz de hostel rooms are on de twin-sharing basis...
i hope my housemate not a bad person like lala student...
untill now i juz noe wan studying inde college is so much trouble...
wan apply tis apply tat,
photostat tis photostat tat,
pay tis pay tat,
n blar blar blar....
in addition,i need to apply loan,
so i must open de cimb bank account n de sspn account for loan,
besides tis,i need to open de public bank account for de college...
i oso need to buy de pin code for applying de loan at bank simpanan national(bsn),
or atm mechine of bsn....
either monday or thursday,
i wil go to tar college to pass de declaration form,
n go around to visit de entironment...
haha...
wish my college life wil be colorful...

10 条评论:

❤ʒаÿяэщу❤ 说...

lolx...
1st timex c u use BI bloggin...
haha~
anywayz...
hope u wont get any problem inside Ktar lar^^
caz there reali many many lala~~

孤单的树*Charles* 说...

haha...
juz try to learn bi start from now,
hope tat never too late lah...
god wil blessing me,
lala wil apart from me...
haha...
don forget inform me when u intake n wat courses u have choosing...
enjoy for ur job ya...
hehe...

❤ʒаÿяэщу❤ 说...

=.=
i choose wat course nid inform u??
zzz

孤单的树*Charles* 说...

sure...
we r bro's mah..
haha...
so let me noe lah...

小老板^^ 说...

yor...finally saw ur blog ooh~
haha~

u also apply ktar?
main campus or branch?

we aso start in 18/05/09...
omg~

haha~

孤单的树*Charles* 说...

i apply main campus...
at setapak...
u oso?

小老板^^ 说...

haha~i guess correct jor...
u really main campus.
im johor branch de...nobody same with me...hehe~

孤单的树*Charles* 说...

oo...
thn u take care urself loh...
if got bac kp,
come out limteh together lah...
haha...
u take wat course ya?

小老板^^ 说...

u didnt call me pun...haha~
i take computer study lor...
haiz...

nvm la...me there aso near KL nia...aso can go find urs...hehehe~

孤单的树*Charles* 说...

haha...okok...welcum very much..
hehe...
if got free,
cal li yan them come out limteh loh...
now im free...
but night cannot go out...
hehe...